But I am just a pilgrim on this road, boys
Until I see you fare thee well
-Steve Earle, Pilgrim

Friday, January 2, 2009

Randonneuring Presentation at the January Springbike Meeting

Cliff Jacobs, a PBP veteran, and I will be making a presentation on randonneuring at the monthly Springbike Bicycle Club meeting on January 12. The meeting is at Primas Mexican Grill in Chesterfield Village and starts at 7:00PM. In addition to general information about randonneuring, I will have sample maps, que sheets and brevet cards for the 200K and 300K brevets that will be held in Springfield in late March and mid-April. Cliff will talk about his experiences at PBP and will show slides. I will also talk about the Fleche team I am organizing for a 24-hour ride on Easter weekend. You must be a member of Randonneurs USA to participate in the Fleche. There is more information on the Southwest Missouri Randonneuring web site. Hope to see you at the meeting.

No comments: