But I am just a pilgrim on this road, boys
Until I see you fare thee well
-Steve Earle, Pilgrim

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

2008 MS 150 Poster

For the last two years, I have provided a poster to people who help me raise funds for the MS 150. This year's poster is shown on the right with a link to my MS 150 web page for donations. If you donate $25.00-49.99, I will send you the poster printed on 8.5" by 11" paper (80 lb.). If you donate $50.00 or more I will send you the poster printed on 11" by 17" paper (also 80 lb.). If you prefer to send a check made out to the MS Society, send me an e-mail for my address. Let me know if you need a receipt for your tax records.

Multiple sclerosis is a chronic, progressive, often disabling disease of the central nervous system, MS can impair mobility, sight, speech, balance, and most frequently strikes between ages 20 and 50. Approximately 200 new cases of MS are diagnosed each week in the United States. At this time there is no known cause, cure or effective treatment for multiple sclerosis. The programs provided by the Mid American Chapter include support groups, counseling, an information and research center, medical equipment loans, and funding for national research into the cause and cure for MS.

My daughter produces the posters based on classic cycling posters. This year's poster is a knock off of a Brillant Cycles poster. Posters from prior years are shown on the right at the end of the page.

1 comment:

sleeve said...

The ms150 is one of the most selfless things a person can do next to childbirth.

God bless.

here is my link